Welcome to hamperboxes.co.uk's environmental information page
Hamperboxes.co.uk began due to parent company, Kingscroft Logistics Ltd's customer demand for good quality, beautiful boxes!
Kingscroft Logistics Ltd has been established for over 10 years and currently design and supply various items of packaging to many sectors with a full understanding of the retail, gift, corporate and hamper trade.
This range of gift packaging, brings you a new style of rigid gift boxes, which are flat pack gift boxes and come to you as a one piece box. These boxes are then an ideal alternative for gift baskets, hamper baskets, wicker hampers, wooden boxes and plastic boxes which are all cumbersome to store and now allows your products to be packaged in a beautiful, upmarket 21st century presentation box, complimenting your products held within.
Our product range on this site includes a full range of sizes and colours of our gift boxes, corrugated cardboard boxes for posting, together with the ancillary products which are needed to give you the full package ie ribbons, shredded papers, bubble wraps and tapes.
View our gallery to see how these boxes have been used for candle gift boxes, corporate gift boxes, gift hampers, gift boxes for wine, Christmas gift boxes, Christmas boxes, Christmas hampers, pamper gifts, birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mothers Day and Fathers Day - all the major events throughout the year!
You will also see that these boxes are great for corporate gifts or trade gift boxes as they can be easily branded and lend themselves extremely well for wine gift boxes, presentation and gift wrap in general, allowing you to have a bespoke box or printed box in small quantities.
We hope you find our product range gives you the full range of packaging supplies required at this time and I am sure you will note that this includes various sizes for you to choose and buy. An added advantage of purchasing our new hamper boxes is that they are made from paper and therefore are recyclable and will not harm our environment but am sure these items will also be kept for other purposes long after their initial use.
If you are looking for removal boxes, food packaging, cartons, point of sale, carrier bags, stand up pouches, vacuum bags or other bespoke packaging supplies, please contact us on 01294 313348
Recent environmental legislation has ensured we are more environmentally friendly and all packaging supplied can be appropriately recycled.
Kingscroft has therefore brought a product range of hamper boxes which are paper based products and can be recycled after use, although, we are fairly positive that people will continue to use these beautiful boxes for other purposes instead of disposing of them!
We can also advise that our corrugated packaging and shredded papers can also be recycled after use. Please note that bubble wrap and foams are not biodegradable and if environmental issues are of paramount importance to you, these products should be minimised as much as possible.
If you have any other queries regarding this area, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: Kevin
Kingscroft Logistics Ltd owns and operates this website while following these criteria:-
1. All products are designed and manufactured fully embracing the methodology and ideology of Ecodesign (Ecodesign is the way of thinking about design which takes in to account the environmental impact of the product or packaging across its full life cycle.)
2. All of Kingscroft's policies make a positive contribution to the sustainability of the environment.
3. We encourage industry to minimise the use of packaging by the use of innovative design and use of products where possible.
4. We advise customers in this highly competitive marketplace on the use of effective packaging to ensure higher returns for the customer whether from reduced damage rate or lower cost while maintaining high standards of products.
5. Kingscroft Logistics Ltd confirms that we are currently compliant with all the relevant UK Legislation involving supply of packaging and the environmental aspects of the packaging that we supply.
6. Kingscroft take all steps possible to keep up to date with legislation pertaining to packaging and the environmental impact of packaging.
7. Where you have specific concerns about environmental issues please email Kevin@kingscroftlogistics.co.uk for further information regarding the products, excluding any information which may affect the intellectual property of our customers.